Monday 2 October 2017

Cars for boys and Dolls for girls!! Are we really raising fair?!

We all must have heard or even said "I have been raised like a son "!

Excuse me....lets have a word of discussion now. 

Being a mother I can vouch that no discrete manual comes with babies born with known specific genders. The shades of pink and blue are a clear demarcation for both the primary genders. Having said that, can we infer that 'mushy squishy dolls' are for the gender denoting pink and rowdy clattering rows of cars are for the blue group??!

I recently celebrated my daughter's first birthday and unfortunately I take no marvel to divulge that she received a dozen of soft toys but not a single automobile plaything. Eh... But Why...??!  

The era has already set forth to be marked as an 'epoch of gender equality'! So why a 'miniature toy' would decide my baby's preference?! This practice is a popular Globetrotter and had left a deep footprint 👣 into the minds of human race.

Why a 'baby pink' cannot get amused in revving up a toy car 🚗  and why a 'baby blue' won't love to cuddle and snuggle with a soft Teddy Bear 🐻 ?!  What does a toy has to do with the sex of a child?! Aren't we already barring their young minds and taking a fake pride in 'upbringing without a prejudice'?! 

Never mind!! Let me believe that someday, the egalitarianism would counteract the predisposition because a baby pink can be a 'RAYMONDE DE LAROCHE' and a baby blue could be GORDON RAMSAY!! 

#faithrestored 

No comments:

Post a Comment